Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just an update

I am having trouble getting my PTU scraps uploaded and since its so close to christmas decided I wouldn't bother.
I have started working on some spring themed ones and valentines and easter lol so will work on those for now..........After the New Years I will work with Designsponge and get the new ones uploaded..right now I've been busy with doctors appointments, trying to get things ready for when my kids and grandkids come for christmas and I just don't have time .
To me, my health and family come first :-) and this is the first year in 8 that I will have them with me at christmas so it is special this year :-)
I will be posting some freebies here next week tho you can download :-) a scrapkit or two and zips of flowers, bows, and other elements........
Have a good day everyone
Hugs and love to all this Christmas Season

No comments: