Sunday, February 15, 2009

Hope you all had a great Valentines Day :-)

I was spoiled and pampered as usual lol and I enjoyed it of course.
We had a good meal and for dessert we had a heart shaped Black Forest Cake mmmmmmmgood
All that whipped topping and cherries was so good. I could have eaten more but I stay away from desserts as much as possible .
Right now I am working on some scrap kits I hope to get up here within a week. All for peronal use and all free yet :-)
Am almost thinking of not selling any scrap kits because you have to pay the stores 25% and paypal 10% so you hardly make anything in the end. Besides with the economy the way it is, not to many can afford to buy anymore.
And I have lots of time to decide :-) No big hurry at the moment
Have a great Sunday and enjoy
Hugs
Audrey

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My Valentine's Day was my first day of liquids before the surgery...LOL... not to mention that I was (and still am) a 4.5 hour drive from the hubby. Oh well.... I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day! Have you tried Adventurous Scraps? They don't charge the designers for the PayPal charges. Can't hurt to find out what their contract says.