Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well we are moved finally and I am so happy :-)

I have missed you all so is nice to be able to pop in and see whats happening. Hubby just got around to hooking up the computers late last night.It was a crazy move for us......the day we picked up the truck it was 70+, the next day it was cold and snowing as well as the following 2 days. The last day we had the truck it was snowing so hard we could hardly see the highway. I tell you it was scary. An hours drive took us an hour and 45 minutes but better to be safe than sorry. But its all here now....lol I will also be working for my son, I will be working in my home and will be only working 3 days a week to start with so thats ok. Later on he will put me full time tho. And all I need to put in is 4 hours a day if I want.......its all up to me. Or I can put in 8 hours or 12 but he said he won't pay me overtime lol I will be doing his books to start with and eventually take over payroll as well . As soon as we get everything set up I will take pictures of the house and post for you to see But may take a month lol I will be moving slow. Very slow ...... It is a 4 bedroom home(2 are downstairs) but we use one bedroom for an office, large living room, small kitchen, a small rumpus room and 2 large storage areas in the basement. All floors upstairs are hardwood floors except for kitchen and bathroom and the kitchen has a granite counter top which I love. Hardly any grass to cut which hubby loves lol. And it has a garage and a long driveway. Very small area in front with grass. Oh and there is a large deck just off the living room so I can sit out and have my coffee in the mornings And thats about all I can tell you for now...but I do promise pictures asap. Have a great day now..
Hugs and love
Audrey

No comments: